North London businesses invited to learn about supply chain opportunities for new Energy Recovery Facility
ACCIONA, the lead contractor for the Energy Recovery Facility (ERF) Project working on behalf of the North London Waste Authority (NLWA) on the North London Heat and Power Project (NLHPP), is hosting a Meet the Buyer event on Thursday 19th May 8am to 4pm to encourage local suppliers to submit interest in working on the project.
Suppliers from the following services are encouraged to attend this first ERF Project Meet the Buyer event:
Construction and civil engineering
- Civil, material and works
- Hired plant, including earth movement, cranes
- Small plant
- Site vehicles
- Construction material supply / Builder’s merchants
- Traffic management / logistics
- Labour supply
- Road cleaners
- Fencing and signage
- Small mechanical/electrical equipment and services
- Construction & general services
Ancillary and site support services
- Tools and consumables
- Office cleaning services
- Site security
- Temporary Facilities
- Maintenance support (electrical, mechanical, civil)
- Information technology, including Audio/video
- Medical care
- PPE / Safety equipment and services
The event will be split into three separate sessions:
- 08:00–10:00 Construction and civil engineering
- 10:30–13:30 Ancillary and site support services
- 14:00–16:00 Construction and civil engineering
At the start of each session, ACCIONA will offer a brief presentation on the ERF Project, covering the construction process and key milestones, and explain the registration process to the ACCIONA Procur-e system. Attending businesses will be allocated a dedicated slot to meet with one of the ACCIONA Procurement team to discuss opportunities for supplying to ACCIONA as part of the ERF project.
North London based businesses wishing to register for the event should email: opportunities.NLHPP@acciona.com with the details of their company (name and head office location) and confirm if they offer construction and civil engineering or ancillary and site support services. Successful applicants will be notified of the venue via email.
ACCIONA will be delivering further Meet the Buyer events in 2022 to engage businesses in additional work packages. If as a business, you do not offer services from the above list then you do not need to attend the Meet the Buyer event on the 19th May 2022. Alternatively, you can send your details to opportunities.NLHPP@acciona.com and register your interest for future events.