North London Waste Authority is committed to constructing this project safely, on time and on budget, while also considering the needs of the community. To help ensure this happens we are establishing a Community Liaison Group.
We are now starting to prepare for construction. As the site becomes busier, we will share regular newsletters with you, to give you the latest information about what is happening, along with any interesting information about the wider impacts of the project.
Construction activity will usually take place between 8am and 6pm on weekdays (Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays) and 8am to 1pm on Saturdays. We will provide advance notice to neighbours if any work outside these times is required. If you would like to speak to the team about activities on site, please call 020 8489 3940.
Community Liaison Group
This will be a regular forum for representatives of the local community to meet the project team, get detailed updates on our plans and raise matters that are important to people who live and work locally. For more information or to request to join the Community Liaison Group please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 8489 3940.
The first Community Liaison Group will be held on Wednesday 5 December 2018.
For a draft Terms of Reference that will be reviewed in the first meeting, click here.
Invitations for the first meeting have been sent to a representative of:
- London Borough of Enfield
- London Borough of Haringey
- London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Edmonton Green Ward councillors
- Lower Edmonton Ward councillors
- Upper Edmonton Ward councillors
- Valley Ward councillors
- Higham Hill Ward councillors
- Northumberland Park Ward councillors
- LondonEnergy Ltd
- Lee Valley Regional Park Authority
- Eley Industrial Estate
- Bountagu Partnership
- Enfield Town Residents Association
- Federation of Enfield Residents’ and Allied Associations
- Ponders End Community Development Trust
- Enfield Voluntary Action
If you would like to submit a comment to be considered for discussion at the Community Liaison Group please use the form below.